Date(s) - Friday, October 23, 2020
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Categories No Categories
OPENING at Lascaux Micro-Theater we are pleased to bring you: ‘BEATS’ 2020, UK, 101 min, Unrated (Harsh Language, Drug Use)
We hope you can fit this into your Fall schedules! Check out the trailer here: https://youtu.be/Sl3MaCxHleM
A universal story of friendship, rebellion, and the irresistible power of music set against the backdrop of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act of 1994, which banned unlicensed raves across the UK, BEATS follows best friends and polar opposites Johnno and Spanner who, realizing they are destined for different futures, sneak out to an illegal party in pursuit of one last crazy night together.
BEATS currently holds a 98% Fresh Rating on RottenTomatoes.com!
“This tender, detail-filled movie lives for the moment.” – Ben Kenigsberg, New York Times
“Above all this is a moving examination of two young men whose bond is strengthened through their shared love of music.” – Josh Slater-Williams, Little White Lies
“Welsh’s frequently funny and moving BEATS accomplishes a lot in its seemingly simple story of a fragile friendship.” – Collin Souter, RogerEbert.com
Reservations are recommended and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or left at the theater hotline (304-473-1818).
1. Every patron will be checked with a touchless thermometer – anyone with a reading above 100.4 will not be admitted.
2. Every patron will need to wear a mask and sanitize their hands (a station will be located directly outside) before entering the theater. Patrons consuming drinks or popcorn may remove their masks, although they are expected to wear them otherwise.
3. Every patron will need to provide their name and contact info, should any contact tracing be required.
4. All seating will be assigned, and you’ll receive an actual ticket prior to taking your seat.
5. Groups no larger than 6 persons may sit together, and will be placed to maintain a 6 foot distance from the next individual or group. This seating restriction will result in as few as (9) individual patrons in the theater, or as many as 18 patrons, depending on each group size.
6. The use of credit or debit cards (in lieu of cash) will be the preferred payment method.
7. Popcorn and drinks will continue to be offered, however popcorn will be served in closed boxes.
8. All touch points will be thoroughly cleaned after every screening, and periodically during the film.
9. Every employee will have his/her temperature checked before every show, and will wear masks and gloves at all times.