Date(s) - Sunday, August 16, 2020
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Lascaux Micro-Theater is forging ahead into a second month of “reopened” status!
OPENING THIS FRIDAY (TOMORROW!), AUGUST 7, we are pleased to bring you:
2020, USA, 122 min, PG-13
Friday (8/7) 7:30PM
Saturday (8/8) 7:30PM
Sunday (8/9) 2:00PM
Check out the trailer.
Director Kelly Reichardt has delicately crafted a view of the hardscrabble early nineteenth century way of life in the Pacific Northwest. A taciturn loner and skilled cook (John Magaro) has traveled west and joined a group of fur trappers in Oregon Territory, though he only finds true connection with a Chinese immigrant (Orion Lee) also seeking his fortune; soon the two collaborate on a successful business, although its longevity is reliant upon the clandestine participation of a nearby wealthy landowner’s prized milking cow. From this simple premise, the film examines the foundations of the American experience, with a sensitive depiction of male friendship and driven by a mounting suspense all its own.
FIRST COW currently holds a 95% Fresh Rating on Rotten Tomatoes !
“Kelly Reichardt’s manifest-destiny epic in D minor…gives you the feeling that you’ve just witnessed a major work from a great American filmmaker.” – David Fear, Rolling Stone
“FIRST COW is vividly alive on arrival and grows into pure enchantment.” – Joe Morgenstern, Wall Street Journal
Reservations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or left at the theater hotline (304-473-1818).
¾ Café will NOT be open.
1. Every patron will be checked with a touchless thermometer – anyone with a reading above 100.4 will not be admitted.
2. Every patron will need to wear a mask and sanitize their hands (a station will be located directly outside) before entering the theater. Patrons consuming drinks or popcorn may remove their masks, although they are expected to wear them otherwise.
3. Every patron will need to provide their name and contact info, should any contact tracing be required.
4. All seating will be assigned, and you’ll receive an actual ticket prior to taking your seat.
5. Groups no larger than 6 persons may sit together, and will be placed to maintain a 6 foot distance from the next individual or group. This seating restriction will result in as few as (9) individual patrons in the theater, or as many as 18 patrons, depending on each group size.
6. The use of credit or debit cards (in lieu of cash) will be the preferred payment method.
7. Popcorn and drinks will continue to be offered, however popcorn will be served in closed boxes.
8. All touch points will be thoroughly cleaned after every screening, and periodically during the film.
9. Every employee will have his/her temperature checked before every show, and will wear masks and gloves at all times.