Date(s) - Sunday, November 8, 2020
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Lascaux Micro Theater is pleased to bring you: CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, 2020, Italy, 92 min, Unrated (Italian, with English Subtitles)
Check out the trailer here: https://youtu.be/rGMk2UQ434k
Three retirees decide to move away from Rome to find a better standard of living in a country where their meager pensions will go that much further. Planning for the trip sees the trio trawl the pubs and restaurants of a sun saturated Rome and discover that even at an old age they can still learn one or two lessons about themselves and life. CITIZENS OF THE WORLD is a warm and delightful reflection on life with characters you’ll want to spend many more hours with long after the credits roll.
CITIZENS OF THE WORLD currently holds a 100% Fresh Rating on RottenTomatoes.com!
“Rambling and conversational, CITIZENS OF THE WORLD is a gentle celebration of good company, good wine and good intentions.” – Dave Calhoun, Time Out
Reservations are recommended and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or left at the theater hotline (304-473-1818). ¾ Café will NOT be open.
1. Every patron will be checked with a touchless thermometer – anyone with a reading above 100.4 will not be admitted.
2. Every patron will need to wear a mask and sanitize their hands (a station will be located directly outside) before entering the theater. Patrons consuming drinks or popcorn may remove their masks, although they are expected to wear them otherwise.
3. Every patron will need to provide their name and contact info, should any contact tracing be required.
4. All seating will be assigned, and you’ll receive an actual ticket prior to taking your seat.
5. Groups no larger than 6 persons may sit together, and will be placed to maintain a 6 foot distance from the next individual or group. This seating restriction will result in as few as (9) individual patrons in the theater, or as many as 18 patrons, depending on each group size.
6. The use of credit or debit cards (in lieu of cash) will be the preferred payment method.
7. Popcorn and drinks will continue to be offered, however popcorn will be served in closed boxes.
8. All touch points will be thoroughly cleaned after every screening, and periodically during the film.
9. Every employee will have his/her temperature checked before every show, and will wear masks and gloves at all times.